Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Guess It's Been Awhile

Okay maybe that was an understatement it's been a LONG time. But well, I never really thought I'd be blogging again so yeah, surprises for everyone uh =P So here I am again, after like more than a year hm... I guess a lot has changed.

I'm more or less over the whole emo thing, and yeah, about time right. I know like around five years of it was WAY too much. I still do listen to the music though, but yeah, over the whole feeling depressed about myself thingy. Army is over, weird though cause I kinda miss it, especially my pals there. But well, I'm a free man now woohoo!

The West Wing omigosh, I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I mean yeah, getting paid to play HELLO, that's any musician's dream. But wow was it draining, not really complaining though cause it was LOADS of fun. I am SO gonna miss all the nice people there sigh... No chance of me going NUS and doing Theatre Studies either cause well, I'm on the music path =P And I'm actually gonna miss the place, like the corner where all the instruments were gosh, it was really like a second home. Besides missing everyone I am also having SEVERE band playing withdrawal. And well, I don't have a drumset at home anymore so yeah... I'm so not used to no more drums for now. I think I will continue my acoustic band thingy, hopefully I can find nice people to form a band with.

So after The West Wing I'm bumming, like cool so totally expected right. I think I'm too chilled out really, like I don't really feel a rush for anything, even though I know I'm not getting any younger. But well it's just so not my style to rush stuff and get all anxious. I sorta have a plan (That's more or less how I work, I like to work things out along the way.); which is to like work part-time and do music classes, get my gradings for theory and whatever else to get ready to go NAFA or Lasalle next time. I'm leaning more towards NAFA cause they have like a music teaching course which to me is more what I wanna do. I mean this is Singapore, I think I can forget about being a professional musician living off only what I earn from the music I play. So yeah, I'm aiming to at least be qualified to be a music teacher, so I'll have at least a decent income to depend on.

Hm... let me see what else there is to say. Love life wise um... nothing much going on as usual, I'm gonna be 22 in roughly a month's time and I still have my first kiss woohoo! Quite an accomplishment don't you think? ;P But well no hurry for me yeah, I'm sure I'll meet someone eventually, and if I don't well... tough luck uh? =s



With faith like a child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home