Friday, May 09, 2008

OFFICIALLY 22!

YUP i'm officially 22! MAANNN so weird, i don't really feel older, and i still look SO young tsk =/ Anyhows, i spent the last day at 21 with nice friends xD Ate dinner and watched Iron Man for the second time. Not like it's that great but you know, was there more for the company ANNDDD I did see the part at the ending WOOHOO that was cool! But yeah, lifes been pretty gd lately, made quite a few cool new friends. Real nice people and best of all they all live nearby! So yeah, sadly I don't really know what exactly I'm gonna do later on my actual day of my birthday haha. My CG isn't free so yeeaahhh, just gonna make things up as I go along haha. Well that's about all for now I think, still too happy about it being my birthday to really think, not much being processed at the moment haha.



With faith like a child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home