Thursday, May 15, 2008

SMTC (Seasonal Music Taste Change)

Okkkaaayyyy so I'm finally gonna have an update. Been lazy sitting on my ass playing my guitar and bumming around all day. But since I have SOOO much free time, thought I'd just add a new post yups!

I kinda realize my blog is kinda hard on the eyes, like my font size might be a lil too small. Hm... gonna haveta take a look and see how to fix that later. And we all know what later means =P

Annnyyyways, back to the topic, YES I am having my SMTC. I think my jazz and british rock/indie/alternative season is ending, and I'm entering my emo/screamo/hardcore/post-hardcore/metal/whatever other noisy genre season. Which would have meant me going all emo in the past, but naaarrr not happening now haha. Guess it has to do with all the new stuff coming out, like Showbread and From First To Last, I so needa get a double pedal and start practising man.

On a sidenote, all my birthday celebration stuff was quite good, like just chilling and having good food most of the time haha. AND I got a HUGE cheese cake for my birthday! Well it came late but still YAY! I was thinking drats, I'm reaching the age I don't get cakes anymore uh so yeah was nice. And Shanghai is coming soon woohoo!



With faith like a child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home