Tuesday, June 03, 2008

SHANGHAI!

Okay soooo I've FINALLY gonna do a post on my Shanghai trip, I SOOOO MISS IT ALREADY! =( But not just because stuff is cheap and interesting there, more for the awesome people I went with. Was really great to get to know some of them more, me usually being rather quiet and taking time to warm up to people. I'm gonna miss Shanghai and the parties in my room almost every night siiigghhhh...

I did kinda get a souvenir from there thought, BAD TUMMYACHE. I think it's from all the uber oily unhealthy food, I couldn't take a crap for the whole week, so when I came back BOOM! Still feeling it gooosshhh, the price to pay for nice oily food. Shopping wasn't too bad! Although I only had one day of proper shopping, I didn't quite get as much as I would have wanted but yyeeaahhh, still happy with it! And oh oh I've played the WORST drumset I've EVER seen IN MY LIFE. Like super crappy off tune cheena sounding drumset with no ride cymbal. Was kinda upset about it, but somehow made do with it yeah!

It was loads of fun, maannn I'm feeling down now that I'm back. This trip is like my last all out fun thingum to do before I get down to the grind. Gonna haveta start on my plans to study music already, and YEAH it's gonna be a helluva tough time. Hopefully I don't end up on the streets or something uh =s



With faith like a child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home